Is it just me, or are Holiday potlucks like a competition sport? My goal is to have the most talked about dish. And if there’s anything left over, I consider it a failure. (OK, maybe I take it bit too far… 🙂 It’s all in good fun, and in the spirit of feeding my peeps healthy, whole food that tastes delicious, I have rounded up 7 Healthy Holiday Appetizers.
I’m getting hungry just looking at them!
1. Cranberry Pistachio Mint Goat Cheese Appetizer from Jeanette’s Healthy Living
2. Sweet Potato Crostini from Sweet Peas and Saffron
3. Goat Cheese Brussels Sprouts Bites from Apron Strings
4. Mediterranean Cucumber Roll Ups from The Wholesome Dish
5.Turkey Cranberry Meatballs from Six Sisters’ Stuff
6. Cranberry Basil Shrimp Cocktail Sauce from Cotter Crunch
7. Vegetable Rolls with Spicy Nut Sauce from Camille Styles
What’s your go-to appetizer for holiday potlucks?